Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 9 - Podcasts

Had a look at Podcasts. A search for Cat on the Yahoo podcasts (audio) produced mainly music from such as Cat Stevens. Podcast.Alley and Podcast.net produced a greater range of topics. I have added a feed from Kitty Cat Cast to my blog. This was of interest as Coco, Charleston and Penny are all Main Coons while Bolero thinks he would like to be. Also Wagner from our cat family down the road is a Norwegian Forest (One of those that my two legs looks after). Great sites that can give much in the way of news, views and music. Something that can appeal to me and my cat mates as well as my two legs.

1 comment:

Kitty Cat Cast said...

Hi there,

We are so grateful to you for adding a feed to our podcast on your blog. God bless you and Merry Christmas.

Simba and Persia